theWit Hotel Chicago
Situated in The Loop business district in downtown Chicago, theWit Chicago is a 4 star boutique hotel that echoes the vibrant and energetic neighborhood that surrounds it. A Doubletree by Hilton hotel, this luxury property is as unique and distinct as the city of Chicago itself. The hotel’s striking, 27-story glass façade, unparalleled comfort, and incomparable service revitalizes Chicago’s central Loop. Dubbed the ‘lightning bolt’, the glass, emerald green zigzag fronting the hotel and extending over the main entrance casts a chartreuse hue on pedestrians and lucky guests as they arrive. A two-story lobby boasts live music and an intimate lounge overlooking guests as they enter the hotel; the lobby, like the hotel, is truly a place to see and be seen.
Experience ROOF, a rooftop lounge on the 27th floor of theWit featuring commanding city skyline views. From any vantage point, views from ROOF are breathtaking, boasting 7,000 square feet of roaring fire pits, telescopes, and unparalleled ambience. High above Chicago’s Loop and the theater district, ROOF was voted one of the ‘World’s Best Roof Top Bars’ by ABC News. Located on the ground level, the aptly named State and Lake Chicago Tavern is a warm and modern destination for a quick lunch or business dinner.
Experience where history is reborn regularly in the most modern style
- Located in The Loop business district in Chicago’s epicenter
- Next to Chicago’s Pedway (underground walkway system)
- ROOF, a year-round rooftop lounge with a panoramic view of the city
- The Spa@theWit, offering a variety of revitalizing massage and spa services
- Complimentary Doubletree by Hilton chocolate chip cookie baked fresh daily upon arrival or at turndown
- Complimentary 2,449 square foot fitness center, open 24 hours
Relax and unwind in strikingly beautiful guestrooms and suites
Every room at theWit Chicago offers bright colors, signature bedding and spa-inspired bathrooms. Look out over the city, Chicago River, Millennium Park or Lake Michigan and enjoy the beauty of this dazzling city.
Set the stage for an unforgettable Windy City experience
With so many shopping, dining and popular attractions steps from theWit hotel’s doorstep, this hotel is sure to be the Chicago experience you are looking for! Call now to make your luxury accommodation reservation!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Overlooking the Chicago Theatre, located at the corner of the historic State Street & Lake Street, 200 feet from the Chicago River, in the heart of the Loop and the theater and business districts
- 25 minutes driving time (approximately 18 miles) from Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- 15 - 20 minutes driving time (approximately 11.5 miles) from Chicago Midway Airport
201 North State Street