The Peninsula Chicago
Located across from Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus in the heart of Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, the city’s most sophisticated luxury hotel awaits. Situated in Chicago’s most unique shopping destinations, the 5 star Peninsula Chicago is also just two blocks from Water Tower Place. Since the hotel’s grand opening in 2001, the Peninsula hotel Chicago is recipient of numerous awards and accolades including Travel + Leisure’s ‘World’s Best Awards – No.1 in US and Canada’ in July 2011, Conde Nast Traveler’s ‘World’s Best Places to Stay – No.1 in Illinois’ in January 2011 and the coveted AAA Five Diamond Award, to name a few.
Dining options at the Chicago Peninsula hotel are the city’s finest. The Lobby takes traditional Afternoon Tea to new heights, Shanghai Terrace consistently 'wows' first-time patrons and devoted followers of its Shanghainese and Cantonese cuisine and Pierre Gourmet boasts a casual café - streetside. Whether craving contemporary, European or Cantonese, the Peninsula Chicago hotel’s dining destinations will exceed all expectations.
The Peninsula Spa Chicago is a luxurious venue that must be experienced to be believed. Sublime treatment rooms and suites, a serene relaxation lounge with cozy fireplace, eucalyptus steam room, Jacuzzi and private locker rooms offers every guest a unique world-class experience they will not soon forget.
Sophistication meets style on Magnificent Mile
- Located two blocks from Water Tower Place, directly on the Magnificent Mile
- Recipient of numerous awards and accolades since its grand opening
- 15,000 Peninsula Spa by ESPA (spa and fitness center)
- Heated indoor pool and outdoor sun deck
- Pet-friendly luxury hotel
Five star experience with home-away-from-home relaxation
With modern yet classical style furnishings, the Peninsula Chicago’s large well appointed rooms feature views of some of the most interesting sites in Chicago. Whether overlooking Michigan Avenue, the historic Water Tower Park, Rush Street or Superior Street, guests will experience timeless flair and style no matter what the view.
Experience the timeless elegance of a noteworthy luxury hotel brand
Incomparable luxury, amenities, and location – the Peninsula in Chicago has it all. Call now for Peninsula Chicago room rates.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located in the heart of Chicago's Magnificent Mile, just two blocks from Water Tower Place, one of Chicago's most unique shopping experiences
- 30 - 35 minutes driving time (approximately 18 miles) from Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 13 miles) from Chicago Midway Airport
108 East Superior Street