MileNorth, A Chicago Hotel
MileNorth hotel is located on Superior Street, just steps from the Magnificent Mile and Lake Michigan and walking distance to top shopping, restaurants, entertainment, city tour buses and much more. Occupying a prime location close to Navy Pier, this 4 star boutique luxury hotel is also a mere two blocks from Water Tower Place and near Prentice Women’s hospital. The famed pizzeria, Gino’s East of Chicago, adjacent to the hotel, tempts local Chicagoans, visitors and celebrities alike. This flagship restaurant‘s legendary deep-dish pizza tastes the same as it did when the pizzeria opened in 1966, and keeps patrons returning year after year.
Ascend to MileNorth's rooftop to C-View. Ranked as the ‘Top Chicago Rooftop Lounge’ by Metromix/RedEye and one of ‘the world’s most unique bars around the globe’ by Fortune Magazine, this indoor/outdoor hot spot features breathtaking city views, creative libations and light fare.
A stylish escape in the heart of downtown Chicago
- Prime location just off Magnificent Mile
- Rooftop bar and lounge featuring unparalleled city skyline views
- Spacious rooms, starting at an average of 375 square feet
- Famed pizzeria, Gino's East, is next to the hotel
- Pet-friendly luxury hotel
Unmatched comfort and service
MileNorth hotel in Chicago includes 213 spacious suites and rooms featuring eclectic décor, custom furnishings, flat-screen televisions, city views and 300 thread count triple sheeting and down duvets. Residential appointments and attention to detail along with MileNorth’s friendly knowledgeable staff place this boutique hotel ahead of the rest.
Providing a true cityscape experience steps from Chicago’s most desired locations
Call now for rates and availability at this Magnificent Mile hotel and stay at the center of it all!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Situated one block east of the Magnificent Mile and offers convenient access to Northwestern University
- 30 - 35 minutes driving time (approximately 18 miles) from Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 13 miles) from Chicago Midway Airport
166 East Superior Street