The James Chicago
A luxury boutique hotel, The James Chicago hotel is 4 star property centrally located to The John Hancock Building, Millennium Park, Navy Pier, River North and the Water Tower. Situated in one of Chicago’s best locations, The James is a smart choice whether visiting Chicago for business or leisure.
Stylish design is seen throughout The James Chicago extending from the public spaces to the guestrooms. The neutral comfort of the lobby, the classic serenity of the guestrooms and the rejuvenating Spa by Asha, all lend themselves to the peaceful yet chic atmosphere of this luxury hotel. The Gym, a 2,500 square foot fitness center is complimentary to all hotel guests and offers ten pieces of cardiovascular and strength equipment.
Experience a culinary adventure at David Burke’s Primehouse, a creative and modern interpretation of a traditional American steakhouse. Relax and unwind in the intimate and sophisticated J Bar at The James Chicago hotel.
A stylish choice for business or leisure travelers
- Centrally located in the heart of downtown, steps off the Magnificent Mile
- The Spa by Asha, featuring the stress-relieving Triple Moisture Massage
- Celebrity fitness guru Jim Karas provides customized fitness programs at The Gym
- Complimentary car service within Chicago’s central business district
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- Pet-friendly luxury hotel
Residentially-inspired luxury accommodations
Whether staying in a warmly modern Guestroom, Suite, or one of the two-bedroom Penthouse Lofts, The James Hotel Chicago provides the utmost comfort while adding playful elements. Spacious accommodations, complimentary wireless internet access, commissioned art works and marble and slate-tiled bathrooms are just some of the luxuries offered at the Chicago James Hotel.
Reserve your room and relax at The James Chicago
For luxury accommodations that blend form and function, book The James hotel today.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Ideally situated on the corner of Ontario and Rush Streets, just steps from the Magnificent Mile and walking distance to Water Tower Place and Navy Pier
- 30 - 35 minutes driving time (approximately 17.5 miles) from Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- 30 minutes driving time (approximately 14 miles) from Chicago Midway Airport
55 East Ontario Street