Hotel Sax Chicago
Hotel Sax Chicago is located on State Street and the Chicago River, one block from the Chicago Loop and next to the world-famous House of Blues. Surrounded by Marina City’s nightlife, dining, and shopping, this fashionable luxury hotel is an elegant yet modern 4 star sensation with bohemian flair.
On the sixth floor of the impressive 16-floor Hotel Sax Chicago, is the high-tech interactive media room known as The Studio. This 600 square foot space features two high-powered, internet connected laptops, five Microsoft Zune MP3 players with preloaded music and movies, five high definition flat screen TVs, surround sound theater audio system and five Xbox 360s.
Located in the Sax Chicago’s lobby, Crimson Lounge is an enchanting nightclub offering VIP bottle service, DJ-driven music beats, and a diverse cocktail menu. This trendy yet intimate Hotel Sax lounge is one of Chicago’s premier night spots. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, Bin 36 is a hybrid wine and cheese bar and restaurant focusing on seasonal menu offerings and wine pairings. America’s traditional steakhouse, Smith and Wollensky, is adjacent to Sax Chicago and is well known for their succulent cuts of steak, cut on premise daily.
Adjacent to the landmark twin towers of Marina City on the Chicago River
- In the heart of downtown Chicago, next to the world-famous House of Blues
- The Studio, a high-tech interactive media room
- Crimson Lounge, voted one of the ‘hottest nightclubs in Chicago’
- 10 pin Bowling Lounge attached to Sax Chicago
- Complimentary fitness center, open 24 hours
Energized spaces that exude a unique atmosphere
Smooth lines and sensual textures lend themselves to the rooms at this chic 354 suite and room luxury hotel. Relax like a celebrity surrounded by rich wood-paneled walls and seductive fixtures.
For rates and reservations at the Hotel Sax Chicago, call now!
For a vibrant yet sophisticated musically-inspired atmosphere, book the Hotel Sax Chicago and begin your discovery of Chicago.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located at State Street and the Chicago River, Hotel Sax is surrounded by the House of Blues Restaurant and Concert Venue, Smith & Wollensky Steak House, Bin 36 Restaurant and Wine Cellar, 10 Pin Bowling Lounge, and Dick's Last Resort Bar & Grille
- Located one block to Chicago Loop, State Street shopping and the Theater District and within blocks of all lines of Chicago's elevated train system
- 30 - 35 minutes driving time (approximately 18 miles) from Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- 25 minutes driving time (approximately 12 miles) from Chicago Midway Airport
333 North Dearborn Street