Hotel Palomar Chicago
Mirroring the vibrant River North neighborhood surrounding it, Palomar Chicago, a Kimpton Hotel, sets ‘art in motion.’ Centrally located in downtown near the Chicago River, this 4.5 star boutique hotel is a warmly modern masterpiece. The Chicago Palomar is an eco-friendly luxury hotel with artistic touches and excellent amenities.
Kimpton’s Palomar Hotel in Chicago includes a heated indoor pool and sundeck and fitness center. Open year-round, the sundeck and pool area is perfect for a day of relaxation under the Midwestern sun. Both the pool and 24-hour fitness center ensure guests can maintain their fitness regime easily and in style.
Evoking the glamour of the 1940’s, Sable Kitchen & Bar is the perfect spot to unwind. Handcrafted cocktails and delicious American fare is at once both contemporary and influenced by the storied past.
In the heart of Chicago’s artistic scene
- Prime location on North State Street in downtown Chicago
- Heated indoor pool and sundeck, open year-round
- Complimentary hosted evening wine reception each night
- Mind. Body. Spa in-room wellness and spa program
- Pet-friendly hotel offering special pet amenities including food and water bowls
A boutique hotel with show-stopping design and décor
All 261 suites and rooms include modern sleek design, neutral tones and floor-to-ceiling windows. With modern technology and special touches, comfort is the main concern at Palomar Chicago. Wireless internet, organic honor bar items and iHome docking stations are just some of the amenities that Chicago Palomar’s luxury rooms include.
The Mind. Body. Spa Program featuring a complimentary yoga basket and an on-demand television channel devoted to yoga, meditation and core-strengthening, means guests do not have to sacrifice fitness goals while traveling.
Book now for a luxurious Chicago experience
For a visit to Chicago that is both memorable and comfortable, stay at the stunning Palomar Chicago. For Rates and reservations call now!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Situated in a stunning new high-rise in Chicago's up-and-coming vibrant River North neighborhood, across the street from the Grand-Red Metro stop
- 30 - 35 minutes driving time (approximately 18 miles) from Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- 25 minutes driving time (approximately 12 miles) from Chicago Midway Airport
505 N. State Street