A commanding presence on South Michigan Avenue in the River North District, the Chicago Hilton hotel is a 3.5 star landmark luxury hotel. At the building’s construction in 1927, then known as The Stevens – now known as Hilton Chicago – the hotel expanded over an entire city block and was referred to as ‘a city within a city.’ Conveniently located across from Grant Park, Hilton Chicago Michigan Avenue is walking distance to the Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, heart of the financial district, Art Institute of Chicago, Millennium Park and Lake Michigan. A recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award, the Chicago Hilton hotel dedicated to impeccable service focusing on the needs of today’s traveler.
The 8th floor Athletic Club features a heated indoor pool and during the warmer months, a rooftop sundeck is the perfect retreat to relax under the Midwestern sun. For a nominal access fee, guests can enjoy the fitness facilities including state-of-the-art workout equipment and a sauna.
Set within the impressive Chicago skyline
- Set on the Chicago Culture Mile, overlooking Grant Park and Lake Michigan
- Astonishing 234,000 square feet of meeting, banquet and exhibition space
- Hilton Executive Floor with enhanced services
- Seasonal free Chicago Trolley just steps from the hotel
- Hilton’s signature Serenity bedding
- Athletic Club with a heated indoor pool, complimentary for hotel guests
- Pet-friendly luxury hotel
Legendary hotel with Lake Michigan and Grant Park views
With 1544 suites and rooms, the Hilton downtown Chicago offers luxury, comfort and variety. Choose between a lake or city view, a guestroom or suite. Many layouts and configurations are possible at the Hilton Chicago Michigan Avenue.
Book now for a decidedly memorable experience
Experience the exquisite grandeur of this legendary Hilton Hotel in Chicago. Call us to get exclusive rates today.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Landmark hotel located on the 'Cultural Michigan Avenue Mile' overlooking Grant Park and Lake Michigan, Millennium Park and Museum Campus
- 35 - 40 minutes driving time (approximately 19 miles) from Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- 20 - 25 minutes driving time (approximately 11 miles) from Chicago Midway Airport
720 South Michigan Avenue