Four Seasons Chicago
The Four Seasons Chicago is a discreet, 5 star luxury hotel located atop a Bloomingdale's on the corner of North Michigan Avenue and East Delaware. The Chicago Four Seasons hotel’s exclusive, elevated location above North Michigan Avenue showcases unrivaled Lake Michigan and city views. A true name in refinement, Four Seasons’ exemplary service and fresh contemporary surroundings remain as inviting as ever.
The Spa and Fitness Club at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago offers an array of exclusively-selected treatments designed to soothe and relax in the spa’s comforting surroundings. Access to the Fitness Club is complimentary and includes an indoor pool and whirlpool, running track, steam rooms and private lockers for all guests.
At Allium, guests will enjoy modern American cuisine, showcasing regional, farm-to-table ingredients and offered in a vibrant setting with exceptional service. Under Executive Chef Kevin Hickey and his team, Allium is poised to be an unforgettable dining experience.
A landmark luxury hotel offering refined comfort
- Situated atop Bloomingdales providing breathtaking lake and city views
- Convenient indoor access to the upscale 900 North Michigan Avenue shops
- Indoor pool and whirlpool surrounded by Roman-style columns
- Spa and Fitness Club with private treatment rooms and spa lounge
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet access
- Pet-friendly luxury hotel
Views high above North Michigan Avenue
All 343 suites and guestrooms at the Chicago Four Seasons Hotel are located between floors 30 and 46 and boast stunning views of Lake Michigan or the Chicago skyline. Luxurious marble bathrooms and spacious sitting areas provide additional comfort and elegance to the already-refined accommodations at the Four Season hotel Chicago.
Check rates and availability at the exclusive Four Seasons Chicago
Call now to experience the unmatched views, quintessential location, and comfort of the Chicago Four Seasons Hotel.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located at the corner of North Michigan Avenue and East Delaware Place atop Bloomingdale's
- Offering convenient indoor access to the upscale 900 North Michigan Avenue shops
- 30 - 35 minutes driving time (approximately 18 miles) from Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 12.5 miles) from Chicago Midway Airport
120 East Delaware Place