Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park
The Fairmont Chicago, overlooking Millennium Park and Chicago’s lakefront, is a 4.5 star luxury hotel located in the Grant Park neighborhood of downtown Chicago. This AAA Four Diamond Millennium Park hotel is walking distance to the Loop, theater district and the Art Institute of Chicago. A $50 million dollar renovation completed in 2008 has distinguished this downtown Chicago luxury hotel as a prestigious address.
A decidedly modern, stylish atmosphere throughout, The Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park is reminiscent of an urban retreat. The 11,000 square foot mySpa, featuring eight treatment rooms, offers rejuvenating individual and couples treatments including massages, skin care services and body treatments. The mySpa fitness studio located on the Spa Level, features state-of-the-art workout equipment.
The Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park is home to Aria Restaurant and Bar, one of Chicago’s most acclaimed restaurants, which serves traditional dishes from around the world. Both Aria Restaurant and Bar and Eno Wine Room are 2011 recipients of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.
Blending contemporary elegance, classic service and eco-friendly initiatives
- Prime location overlooking Millennium Park in the Grant Park Neighborhood
- Green Seal Silver Certified luxury hotel
- Exclusive Fairmont Gold rooms including continental breakfast
- 11,000 square foot mySpa sanctuary, including a fitness studio
- Pet-friendly luxury hotel
Honored for exceptional service and amenities
Boasting 687 contemporary suites and rooms over 37 floors, The Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park's newly transformed accommodations feature earthy, neutral tones of ivory, cream and chocolate brown with bright accents. Exclusive Fairmont Gold rooms include personalized service and food presentations throughout the day.
Call now to check rates and availability at the Chicago Fairmont Hotel
Setting the standard in luxury for business and leisure travel, The Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park will exceed your expectations!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Ideally located near the Art Institute of Chicago and the Loop, overlooking Millennium Park and Chicago's impressive lakefront
- 30 - 35 minutes driving time (approximately 18 miles) from Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 12.5 miles) from Chicago Midway Airport
200 North Upper Columbus Drive