Located on State Street in the gorgeous art-infused River North neighborhood, resides the hip and trendy boutique hotel, the Dana Hotel Chicago. Balancing natural elements with state-of-the-art technology, the Dana Chicago is an oasis surrounded by a neighborhood full of vibrancy. Situated just four blocks from the Magnificent Mile, the hotel offers convenient access to the city’s most prestigious shopping destination.
Within this 4 star luxury property, you will find the Dana Spa and Fitness Center. Occupying an entire floor and featuring five treatment rooms including a couple’s suite, steam rooms and services tailored to meet individual needs, the spa and fitness center is a must-see! Boost your heart rate at the fitness center any time of day as hotel guests enjoy convenient 24-hour, complimentary access.
Boasting one of the best places to enjoy a cocktail in Chicago, the 26th floor Vertigo Sky Lounge offers stylishly simple décor, panoramic city skyline views, nightly DJ’s and convenient table service.
Designed for living, wellness and individuality
- Balancing natural elements with state-of-the-art technology
- Dana Spa and Fitness Center, occupying an entire floor
- Guestrooms with floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows
- Complimentary high bandwidth WiFi
- 26th floor Vertigo Sky Lounge with nightly DJs
- Pet-friendly luxury hotel
Fusing elements inspired by nature and modern amenities
Natural beauty and modern technology fuse in the thoughtfully-designed Dana Hotel Chicago. Whether staying in a guestroom or one of Dana Hotel’s Tranquil, Utopian or Nirvana suites, a wall of windows showcases panoramic views; lay back and watch as the city of Chicago passes below. Keurig coffee makers, cordless phones and mp3/iPod-compatible sound systems are just some of the features that these stunning rooms provide at the Dana Hotel Chicago.
Call now to explore Chicago from the Dana Hotel Chicago
Views, vibrancy and comfort, have it all at the Dana Hotel and Spa Chicago! Book your luxury stay now!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located just 4 blocks from the Magnificent Mile, at State and Erie Streets in the River North neighborhood
- 30 - 35 minutes driving time (approximately 17.5 miles) from Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 13 miles) from Chicago Midway Airport
660 North State Street